Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper permissions limits
- From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
- To: Chris Hyzer <>
- Cc: paccman <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper permissions limits
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 09:33:51 -0400
I believe I am understanding where this is going... I think I may be getting
spoiled with your videos... maybe 1 or 2 examples showing how a limit is
established and then how it gets used would be a little more helpful? And, I
agree, as always, an effective UI will be key to success - 2.1 with the
ability to simulate would be fantastic!
what's the 'sdaf' at the end?
On Jun 17, 2011, at 10:39, Chris Hyzer wrote:
> FYI, this is where I see permissions limits going… let me know any feedback
> asap J
> btw, I will build the current state of 2.0 to the demo server at the end of
> the weekend. J
- [grouper-dev] grouper permissions limits, Chris Hyzer, 06/17/2011
- [grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper permissions limits, Michael R. Gettes, 06/19/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.