grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper permissions limits

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper permissions limits

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: paccman <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper permissions limits
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 09:33:51 -0400

Chris,

I believe I am understanding where this is going... I think I may be getting
spoiled with your videos... maybe 1 or 2 examples showing how a limit is
established and then how it gets used would be a little more helpful? And, I
agree, as always, an effective UI will be key to success - 2.1 with the
ability to simulate would be fantastic!

what's the 'sdaf' at the end?

thanks

/mrg