grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] permissions allow/deny

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] permissions allow/deny

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] permissions allow/deny
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 00:56:52 -0400

Hey,

I will be adding an allow/deny flag to permissions in 2.0, and there are inheritance issues with how the end result of the permission calculation will work.  Here is an explanation with some scenarios and a proposed algorithm.  If you think of other scenarios which aren’t covered please let me know or add them.  I will be getting feedback from the mace-paccman group on this as well.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+permissions+allow+and+deny