grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Recommendation for EsbConsumer

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Recommendation for EsbConsumer

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Recommendation for EsbConsumer
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 20:12:16 -0500

Nathan,

This sounds very interesting, and it'd be great to start out by making
this modification available to others. One way is to create a wiki page
under

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Community+Contributions

and put whatever doc, code, or links to same in there as you think
appropriate. I believe you'll need an account on the spaces wiki for
that purpose. Details are on

http://middleware.internet2.edu/docs/internet2-spaces-instructions-200703.html

Thanks for showing up and engaging us so well!

Tom