grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] grouperdemo ldap

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] grouperdemo ldap

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] grouperdemo ldap
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:25:53 -0400

Great... right now each version of Grouper on the demo server is completely
independent... I mean, things have their own tomcat, their own symlink to
java. They share a mysql DB, but inside, they have their own schema which
doesn't overlap. So, if running in one ldap means things are shared across
versions of grouper, and it is easy to have multiple, then lets install a few
and use multiple so a future change doesn't negatively affect older versions
on the server, right? I guess the only thing we aren't sure about is the web
interface to ldap... so before we know otherwise, we can assume it is easy to
support multiple ldap servers... :)

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller