grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki

  • From: Ann Kitalong-Will <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:38:10 -0400

Emily - Thank you for your comments - they're very helpful! I haven't
dug that deeply yet into the re-organized wiki, which is one of my
next steps for this projects. I'll keep your comments for future
reference.

Anyone else having comments, please don't hesitate to send them along
- any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks!

AnnKW

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Emily Eisbruch

--
---
Ann Kitalong-Will

906.370.6820