grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:10:27 -0400

Hi,

AnnKW and team, the new wiki looks good!

I apologize if it is premature to dig in this deeply, but I have a question about the Documents and Presentations page:

(I got to this by clicking the Developer Resources tab.
Then in the table on that page, I chose "Documents and Presentations")

The headings on the Documents and Presentations page are:

WG Member Documents & Presentations

WG Final Documents

WG Member Presentations

My concerns:

1.  The 1st section on "WG Member Documents and Presentations" may be
irrelevant/ outdated?  SteveO, what do you think?

2. The "WG Final Documents " info  --- I'm not sure about .... maybe these are fine here

3. The " WG Member Presentations" table is useful.  We have been keeping it up to date with links to recent presentations
about Grouper from a variety of conferences.
However, in my opinion it should not be buried two levels under "Developer Resources."  This could be useful info for
managers looking at Grouper adoption, not just for developers.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: