grouper-dev - Re: incremental provisioning theory

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: incremental provisioning theory

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: incremental provisioning theory
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 16:59:56 -0600

I clicked send to soon. Another option may be to provide a data
connector to the shib attribute resolver which is connected to the
grouper changelog, instead of to the grouper-api. This would avoid
modifying the attribute resolver. Ldappc-ng would need to behave
differently based on whether or not it's provisioning from the
changelog, maybe we handle this with different config files and jvms.

TomZ

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Tom Zeller