grouper-dev - RE: 1.5 branch

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: 1.5 branch

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: 1.5 branch
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 03:56:18 -0500

I did the getGroups enhancements for Kim integration so you can get groups for a member based on stem (and more):

This is done, the following options are available in API/WS/client:

   * @param fieldName is field name (list name) to search or blank for default list

   * @param scope is a DB pattern that will have % appended to it, or null for all. e.g. school:whatever:parent:

   * @param stemName is the stem to check in, or null if all. If has stem, must have stemScope

   * @param stemUuid is the stem to check in, or null if all. If has stem, must have stemScope