grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper/Kuali Integration Testing

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper/Kuali Integration Testing

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Lynn Garrison <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper/Kuali Integration Testing
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 08:36:04 -0600

Lynn & ChrisH,

Looks like KEW + grouper is a happening thing in Pennsylvania. I hope you two will stay in sync so that Lynn can try out what Chris bakes up.

Lynn Garrison wrote:
Penn State is interested in testing the Grouper/Kuali Integration. We are interested in implementing Grouper for Group management at Penn State. We are also looking at the Workflow Engine of Kuali Rice and would like to be able to use groups created in Grouper with Kuali workflow.

Lynn Garrison
IAM Technical Architect Group 215A Computer Building
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-4864