Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 25-Nov-09

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

List archive

Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 25-Nov-09

Chronological Thread 
  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 25-Nov-09
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 07:49:29 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=rClKEK9PXZc8+/MUopNXTZCoKlGXK5XeZEz7mH+iq4A77wiiC0pypGr03zsyl2bV0l 2AiFO5/XgFxhiQ2ZqCK6HnZ7BXrozJeNsPCS+N1Ve8btZ0MAHKturpJHy34OIrAlWBSi 1pbsrq8xShkmvVFF6w8nbjF/ucEiQgNlZ+SJg=

I believe I've completed all of my AIs and resolved (by requiring java
6 for the jira issue from the last call (which I did not


> [AI]  (TomZ) will do further testing of Postgress and registry and inform
> Chris of issues.
> [AI] (TomZ) will send a link about the Java 6 approach and the invoker.
> [AI] (TomZ) will add a testing table to the wiki.

> *Grouper 1.5 Release Discussion*
> Most or all coding for the Grouper 1.5.0 release is complete.
> There is a question as to whether TomZ still needs to work on the Jira about
> the build process and spring integration.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page