grouper-dev - Grouper wiki transition Noon EDT Wed 23-September

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Grouper wiki transition Noon EDT Wed 23-September

  • From: Steve Olshansky <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Grouper wiki transition Noon EDT Wed 23-September
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:58:25 -0600

Hello All-
The Grouper wiki will be moving from its current location onto our federated wiki platform spaces.internet2.edu.

I will freeze the wiki (i.e. make it read-only) at Noon EDT Wed 23- September (tomorrow) and send a follow-up note to the list when the move is complete, along with the new URL. This may take as long as 2-3 hours, hopefully less.

NOTE that your user account on wiki.internet2.edu will not work on this new platform. Any of you who don't already have a user account on spaces.internet2.edu will need to establish one before your editing access can be enabled. Instructions are here:
http://middleware.internet2.edu/docs/internet2-spaces-instructions-200703.html

=> No account is required for read-only access to the wiki, just if you want to have edit access.

Thanks for your patience as we make the move.
Steve

--
Steve Olshansky
Internet2 Middleware & Security Flywheel