Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 2-Sep-09
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 2-Sep-09
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:02:15 -0400
|So for the membership upgrade process, I was thinking about doing the following:|
1. Use the normal DdlUtils upgrade process to update the DDL for grouper_memberships, create grouper_group_set, and create the joined view grouper_memberships_all_v.
2. Also use the normal DdlUtils upgrade process to delete the effective memberships from grouper_memberships.
3. Allow users to run a script after the DdlUtils upgrade to populate the GroupSets. Perhaps something like this...
$ ./bin/gsh.sh -main edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.AddMissingGroupSets
Let me know if you have any thoughts or concerns.
On Sep 2, 2009, at 3:18 PM, Emily Eisbruch wrote:
- Action Items: Grouper Call 2-Sep-09, Emily Eisbruch, 09/02/2009
- Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 2-Sep-09, Shilen Patel, 09/15/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.