grouper-dev - sources.xml Connection Pool Ldap?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

sources.xml Connection Pool Ldap?

  • From: Colin Hudler <>
  • To:
  • Subject: sources.xml Connection Pool Ldap?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:50:09 -0500

Hi,

I observed one of our test instances of grouper starting a new ldap session each time a person subject was to be resolved (the other test instances use mysql or mssql for the subject source). Is there a way to request connection pooling? I could not find this answer in the archives or wiki, but there is an "issue" in jira at <https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/MCO-9>. I am unable to extract the answer from that, however.

the sources.xml is using edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.subj.GrouperJndiSourceAdapter and
<param-name>INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY</param-name>
<param-value>com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</param-value>