grouper-dev - good news regarding ldappc and Active Directory

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

good news regarding ldappc and Active Directory

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: good news regarding ldappc and Active Directory
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:58:44 -0500

I've verified that ldappc should be able to provision (security)
groups to Active Directory, and I've provided a toggle in ldappc.xml
which will support versions (2003 ?) of Active Directory which require
that groups are created first without members.

An example configuration file for provisioning AD is provided at
conf/ldappc.example.ad.xml.

Documentation is currently limited to a short statement in the example
configuration and javadoc, I'll update the wiki as time permits.

These changes have been made to GROUPER_1_4_BRANCH.

TomZ

  • good news regarding ldappc and Active Directory, Tom Zeller, 04/26/2009