grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] dbVersionDifferentFields and getAttributeOrNull interraction

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] dbVersionDifferentFields and getAttributeOrNull interraction

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] dbVersionDifferentFields and getAttributeOrNull interraction
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 19:43:18 -0500

Sorry, there is a lot going on here. I was referring to when extension,
description, name, displayName, displayExtension are in the groups table, not
in the attributes table:

But yes the way attributes work is under discussion too, we need to get
auditing done before we finalize how that will work and see which release it
will be in...

Kind regards,
Chris