grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] post-signet ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] post-signet ?

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] post-signet ?
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:30:06 -0600

The post-signet world is under discussion. So although the vision isn't yet clear, it's a good discussion drawing in some new people and perspectives, which is a very good thing.

We can talk on the call Wed regarding the next steps for ldappc vis-a-vis signet code. I note that, since there are only one or two signet deployments currently anticipated, there's a corresponding decrease in need to enhance ldappc's ability to provision signet-resident privs at this point.

Tom

Tom Zeller wrote:
TomB,

Do you have suggestions/guidance on how to handle signet related code
in grouper and ldappc, etc ?

Is there a clear vision of the post-signet world ?

TomZ

  • post-signet ?, Tom Zeller, 12/09/2008
    • Re: [grouper-dev] post-signet ?, Tom Barton, 12/09/2008