grouper-dev - auditing for 1.5

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

auditing for 1.5

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: auditing for 1.5
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 02:19:33 -0500

OK, we are focusing on getting 1.4 out the door (so much so that my work is done, and Im thinking about 1.5 J ).  Anyways, I did a proof of concept of an easy auditing solution (auditing would be 1.5), and wrote a small doc.  We don’t have to spend a lot of time discussing now, and I wont be doing more work on it anytime soon, but we can mull it over in the next few weeks and see if we like the idea or can come up with something better…  J

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Auditing

Feel free to leave comments on the wiki page, or if you aren’t allowed, email me and I can add them for you

Regards,

Chris

  • auditing for 1.5, Chris Hyzer, 11/15/2008