grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Loris Bennett <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 00:17:20 -0500

This is done, and I threw in "requireGroups" which is types and/or attributes
which can create composites which require members to be in other groups (e.g.
activeEmployee). Take a look and let me know any feedback (and soon :) ).

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Include+exclude+and+require+groups

Regards,
Chris

  • RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook, Chris Hyzer, 11/05/2008