grouper-dev - RE: [signet-dev] Re: Ldappc has been mavenized, need advice

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [signet-dev] Re: Ldappc has been mavenized, need advice

  • From: "Mike Olive" <>
  • To: "'Kathryn Huxtable'" <>, "' Dev'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [signet-dev] Re: Ldappc has been mavenized, need advice
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:01:43 -0700

Unfortunately, I had to drop off the call before providing
feedback regarding the use of Maven. I believe that one of
the most important things to consider when deciding upon
infrastructure related changes is its impact the user. In
this specific instance, I believe it is important to provide a
consistent experience to the user for building and installing
our set of I2 Middleware products and so believe that the
Ant version of Ldappc be kept up-to-date as the default project.

--
MO