Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 9 July 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Grouper design call, Wednesday, 9 July 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 18:23:28 -0500
Wednesday, 9 July 2008, 1200EDT/1700BST/1800CEST (1600Z), 60 minutes
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only), or
+1-734-615-7474 (Non-US/CA, non-toll free, no dialout)
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0109331 for SIP
PIN: 0109331 (followed by "#")
. agenda bash
. approve minutes
. review AIs
. next meeting
2. quick hits
a. GRP-114 status and depth of composite groups (https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-114)
b. what gsh updates are needed for 1.3.1 or 1.4.0?
. deleting session objects?
. accommodation to going DTO-less (group.store())?
. executing hooks?
c. GRP-140 (https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-140) and the grouper.setters.dont.cause.queries property
d. xml-import/export and subject sources
3. hooks status (subtitle: are 56 hook points enough?) <https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/grouper-dev/2008-06/msg00059.html>
6. JIT agenda
7. review new AIs
- Grouper design call, Wednesday, 9 July 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z), Tom Barton, 07/08/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 9 July 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z), Tom Barton, 07/09/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.