grouper-dev - hooks poc (proof of concept)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

hooks poc (proof of concept)

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>, "" <>
  • Subject: hooks poc (proof of concept)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 03:32:10 -0400

I did a proof of concept on group and membership hooks, here are the examples, issues, and implementation details…

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/x/zl0

Let me know asap via email or in the call if there is a reason to not continue coding in this direction.

Im having some scheduling issues during the call tomorrow… I will be on the call, but might not have 100% attention (and don’t mind screaming kids in the background)  J

Regards,