grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] change log

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] change log

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] change log
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:50:39 +0100

Chris,

Looks good. We may want to have separate lists for versions. Also, is it worth sublisting changed / added jars. This would make the page longer but would make it easier to see which jars were different.

Gary
--On 14 May 2008 22:05 -0400 Chris Hyzer

Here is a starting point for change log. I think if we keep it up to
date when we change jars, or config files, it will add value... I didn't
but going forward I hope it will be precise...

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+change+lo

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing

  • change log, Chris Hyzer, 05/14/2008
    • Re: [grouper-dev] change log, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 05/15/2008