grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper web services, php samples..

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper web services, php samples..

  • From: "Sanjay Vivek" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper web services, php samples..
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:46:37 +0100

Hi Steven,

We are using the WSO2 Web Services Framework for PHP (WSO2 WSF/PHP. It
is an open source framework that supports a wide range of WS-*
specification implementations. It can be downloaded at
http://wso2.org/downloads/wsf/php/

I could also provide you with sample code to consume Grouper WS using
PHP clients if you like. Cheers.

Regards
Sanjay