grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Brown running Grouper 1.3.0 rc1 in QA

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Brown running Grouper 1.3.0 rc1 in QA

  • From: "Cramton, James" <>
  • To: "Tom Barton" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Brown running Grouper 1.3.0 rc1 in QA
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:55:44 -0400

Hi Tom,

I used the tarball distribution of Grouper 1.3.0 rc1, which includes the
following files in api/conf/:

buildGrouper.properties
ehcache.xml
grouper.properties
sqltool.rc

While cvs also includes the following files marked "dead," although some of
them are still apparently needed:
grouper.ehcache.xml
hibernate.properties (I don't think this one is used anymore)
log4j.properties
sources.xml file (heavily modified per institution)

It's a bit confusing, but nothing a little debugging can't fix.

James