grouper-dev - grouper custom authentication in UI and WS

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

grouper custom authentication in UI and WS

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: grouper custom authentication in UI and WS
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 03:40:46 -0400

Hey,

I integrated Penn’s single signon into the grouper ui, and wiki’ed it for an example:

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+UI+custom+authentication+example

Also, I added an authentication option for web services which is http basic auth and authenticating to a backend Kerberos kdc (not a model of good security, but could be useful for REST or non-ws-security SOAP):

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Authentication#Authentication-HTTPbasicwithkerberos

If someone wants to submit patches for the Kerberos one to improve it feel free.

Kind regards,

Chris

  • grouper custom authentication in UI and WS, Chris Hyzer, 04/24/2008