grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] changing lenght of attribute value column

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] changing lenght of attribute value column

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] changing lenght of attribute value column
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:48:05 -0500

That is also an option, thanks. I don’t see this issue in Jira, is there an
issue number?
If we really care that it is unique, this might not work since multiple
inputs can hash to the same value, so I would lean toward one of the previous
options... but if those aren’t ok, then this would be better than now I guess