grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Dynamics groups in grouper

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Dynamics groups in grouper

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Dynamics groups in grouper
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:01:00 +0100

Kathryn Huxtable a écrit :
At KU, we chose to use the "loader" approach. Since our data from our EIS systems comes in a nightly load, we run the grouper loader after integrating that data into our IdMS repository. I left KU before the loader was fully configurable, but it was in use. It was just a pain to configure.

It worked well for us, and KU is currently working on improving the loader, or so I am informed.

-K
Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for your answer.

We would like to have more reactivity for this dynamic groups, that 's why we are looking in this direction. But the loader approach is still a possible solution. We will use it, for instance, if the calculation time of 'real time' dynamic groups is to high.

Regards,
Arnaud.

--

Arnaud Deman - Développeur