grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] ldappc help

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] ldappc help

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] ldappc help
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:03:31 -0500

Got it! Thanks!

I changed my slapd.conf to have this:

include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/ldappc.schema

Then changed the schema kitneduperson.schema:

# SUP top AUXILIARY
objectclass ( 1.3.6.4.1.9902.99999.1.1
NAME 'kitnEduPerson'
DESC 'KITN Edu Person objectclass'