grouper-dev - Grouper UI subgroup

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Grouper UI subgroup

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Grouper UI subgroup
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:00:11 +0000

Hi,

Following the UI analysis carried out at Penn https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/UI+Analysis>, we have decided to work some of the changes suggested into the core UI. There is likely to be a lot of email traffic as we pin down concrete requirements and figure out the best way of achieving the desired end results. Rather than swamp the dev or users list we'll just CC interested parties - hence this email. We don't want to exclude any one from input, particularly sites who are using Grouper in production and have valuable experience, and who may be most affected by 'unexpected' changes in future releases. So please email me if you would like to be CC'ed on the discussion - and feel free to comment and otherwise contribute.

We also intend to report back at a future conference call and via the lists.

Gary

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing

  • Grouper UI subgroup, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 01/24/2008