grouper-dev - progress on web services

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

progress on web services

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: progress on web services
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:53:18 -0500

Hey,

I added two operations for finding groups [findGroups and findGroupsSimple] (with example clients for SOAP and HTTP/XML for each) (note there are some issues listed):

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Find+Groups

I added axis java2wsdl and wsdl2java to the build script in grouper-ws, also I added a javadoc generator.  Until I figure out how to post this, here is the javadoc:

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/download/attachments/18798/grouper-ws-api.zip

Here is the HTML for the services (links don’t work):

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/download/attachments/18798/GrouperService.html

Everything is working relatively well, I added example of JDOM->String for the input of an example program.   There was one substantial snag which took some time, I posted to axis-users and axis-dev, and no response.  I will add a Jira issue to get it resolved, or there are workarounds…

http://www.nabble.com/axis2-server-marshals-optional-nullable-params-in-wrong-order----tt15010968.html#a15010968

Kind regards,

Chris

  • progress on web services, Chris Hyzer, 01/22/2008