Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
- To: Steve Edgar <>
- Cc: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Possible LDAPpc Bug
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:58:31 -0600
I'll take a look. I haven't run into it. -K
On Jan 16, 2008, at 9:14 AM, Steve Edgar wrote:
I think I have found a bug in LDAPpc, but wanted to post to the lists before entering it in JIRA.
If a group name contains the forward slash character '/', that group will synchronize to the directory server the first time, but fail on successive synchronizations.
In GroupEntrySynchronizer.java, in populateDns(), the line ...
Name entryDn = parser.parse(entryName) ;
... will barf if entryName contains a forward slash. The above line is not executed the first time the group is synchronized to the directory server, but is executed on subsequent synchronizations.
Anyone else run into this?
- Possible LDAPpc Bug, Steve Edgar, 01/16/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] Possible LDAPpc Bug, Kathryn Huxtable, 01/16/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.