grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper & Web Services

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper & Web Services

  • From: "Sanjay Vivek" <>
  • To: "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper & Web Services
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:14:33 -0000

Sanjiva Weerawarana (the father of WSDL) recently gave a very good
presentation about SOAP vs REST. Interestingly enough, he finds REST
services harder to implement. Then again you might have to take this
with a pinch of salt as he's probably more comfortable with the SOAP
side of things. The presentation can be found at
http://wso2.org/files/myths-facts-lies-apacheconus07.pdf

Cheers
Sanjay