Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 17 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Grouper design call, Wednesday, 17 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:46:54 -0500
Grouper design call, agenda and bridge info below:
Wednesday, 17 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z), 60 minutes
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only), or
+1-800-392-6130 (alternate toll free US/Canada Only)
+1-734-615-7474 (Non-US/CA, non-toll free, no dialout)
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0109331 for SIP
PIN: 0109331 (followed by "#")
. agenda bash
. approve minutes
. review AIs
. next meeting
2. status of project staffing, contributors, and funding
3. immediate priority: performance fixes for v1.2.1, focused discussion of GRP-7.
cf. attached 1.2.1-issues.jpg, or go to <https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP>, choose "Road Map", select "1.2.1", click on "Pr" table column to sort in priority order.
4. grouper roadmap. Recap of f2f WG session last week. Decision process for next steps.
5. open mike on roadmap priorities - win friends and influence people. :-)
- Grouper design call, Wednesday, 17 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z), Tom Barton, 10/16/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.