grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Connection Pooling with JNDISourceAdapter

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Connection Pooling with JNDISourceAdapter

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Connection Pooling with JNDISourceAdapter
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:25:47 -0400

Hi Michael,

I added the following line of code in the setupEnvironment() method of the JNDISourceAdapter class.

environment.put("com.sun.jndi.ldap.connect.pool", "true");

Then since I'm using SSL, I added the following to the java command line.

-Dcom.sun.jndi.ldap.connect.pool.protocol="plain ssl"

-- Shilen

Michael R. Gettes wrote:
Shilen,

How did you enable connection pooling? Did you do something equivalent to
adding -Dcom.sun.jndi.ldap.connect.pool="true" to the java commandline? Or something
else?

/mrg