Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: Shilen Patel <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Group Search Profiling
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:17:11 +0100
How big is the snapshot from Yourkit? If it isn't too big I would like to try and oad it up so I can interact with the data and get a better feel for it.
--On 30 July 2007 14:52 -0400 Shilen Patel
I've attached some profiling data as requested from the last call for
group searches in the UI. The data is located here:
The search operation took about 39 seconds in the UI and produced 55
results. About 28% of that time was spent sorting. Most of the
remaining time was spent in method calls that were invoked 55 times.
You'll also see that there were over 6,000 SELECT queries.
GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
- Group Search Profiling, Shilen Patel, 07/30/2007
- Re: [grouper-dev] Group Search Profiling, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 07/30/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.