grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] some results with ldappc

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] some results with ldappc

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc: Kathryn Huxtable <>, "blair christensen." <>, "" <>,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] some results with ldappc
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:58:03 -0500

Given my conversation with blair on this subject earlier today, I imagine he's referring to starting on grouper API changes that would support faster selection of groups to be provisioned. We looked at two such scenarios, and in one a minor change to ldappc code would also be needed.

Good material to discuss next week.

I'm pleased to see prospects for making substantial performance improvements start to emerge already!

Michael R. Gettes wrote:
Tom and I are discussing this on monday.

/mrg