Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
- To: "blair christensen." <>
- Cc: "" <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] some results with ldappc
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:06:19 -0500
Umm... Blair... Are you touching ldappc or am I? -K
On Jul 20, 2007, at 10:39 AM, blair christensen. wrote:
However, my sense is that the algorithm that ldappc uses to maintain
the membership of these groups -- when a run includes a number of
membership changes -- may be less than optimal....
I haven't looked into that part of the Ldappc code yet, or really any
part that touches LDAP, but I have spotted some areas where between
some tweaks to Ldappc and the Grouper API we *should* be able to
improve its performance when interacting with the Grouper API fairly
significantly. I think I'll be able to start working on those code
changes next week.
- Re: [grouper-dev] some results with ldappc, blair christensen., 07/20/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.