grouper-dev - i2mi-common

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

i2mi-common

  • From: "blair christensen." <>
  • To: grouper-dev <>, Signet <>
  • Subject: i2mi-common
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:44:15 -0500

I've created an [i2mi-common project][0] in CVS. To keep things
simple, I started by only adding the most recent releases of the
libraries that I initially identified as common between Grouper and
Signet.

The included jars:
* cglib-nodep-2.1_03.jar [UPDATED]
* commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar
* commons-logging-1.1.jar [UPDATED]
* commons-pool-1.3.jar [UPDATED]
* dom4j-1.6.1.jar [UPDATED]
* junit-4.1.jar [UPDATED]
* odmg-3.0.jar

I've converted Grouper HEAD over to using these versions without any
problems and I intend to switch Subject over as well.

In addition, I will be incrementally adding updated versions of other
libraries that Grouper, Signet and Subject loosely have in common.

Finally, I am more than willing to act as librarian and maintain
i2mi-common. If someone else desires to check something in, go ahead.
Otherwise you can just point me at what needs to be updated and I'll
take care of it.

[0]: <http://viewvc.internet2.edu/viewvc.py/i2mi-common/?root=I2MI>

  • i2mi-common, blair christensen., 08/07/2006