Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: grouper-dev <>, Signet <>
- Subject: i2mi-common
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:44:15 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; b=K10VGTJYunodoixMOlVMJDM3J0urCIugQP3WTZZeqgrlr+QUO4w1DvojKM4CMNnVXgVSEo2vSnz3krjBZdYL2qP3XKhfcqUBkUBosiFStLauBzE8sOncuQ3ns2+yT9qIo+FeFHr/ZJHkRroLH17EXBCKdLIEw0MoO5B+MTjVUMw=
I've created an [i2mi-common project] in CVS. To keep things
simple, I started by only adding the most recent releases of the
libraries that I initially identified as common between Grouper and
The included jars:
* cglib-nodep-2.1_03.jar [UPDATED]
* commons-logging-1.1.jar [UPDATED]
* commons-pool-1.3.jar [UPDATED]
* dom4j-1.6.1.jar [UPDATED]
* junit-4.1.jar [UPDATED]
I've converted Grouper HEAD over to using these versions without any
problems and I intend to switch Subject over as well.
In addition, I will be incrementally adding updated versions of other
libraries that Grouper, Signet and Subject loosely have in common.
Finally, I am more than willing to act as librarian and maintain
i2mi-common. If someone else desires to check something in, go ahead.
Otherwise you can just point me at what needs to be updated and I'll
take care of it.
- i2mi-common, blair christensen., 08/07/2006
- Re: i2mi-common, blair christensen., 08/07/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.