Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Joy Veronneau <>
- Subject: question about creating many groups
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:44:31 -0500
I have a use case I would like to test which involves creating thousands of groups ... so I don't want to do them manually :)
I looked at using the contrib/cdg utility:
// Create a group with extension example within stem
% java com.devclue.grouper.group.GroupAdd com example
but it looks like there is no way to specify the "display extension" and "description". It appears to add the group but I can't see the group in the UI. If I do a search for the group, bad things happen :)
I suppose when the xml import utility is available I can do it that way.
My question is - is there an existing utility to get these groups imported? Should I look at modifying cdg?
- question about creating many groups, Joy Veronneau, 03/09/2006
- Re: [grouper-dev] question about creating many groups, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 03/09/2006
- Re: [grouper-dev] question about creating many groups, blair christensen., 03/10/2006
- Re: [grouper-dev] question about creating many groups, Joy Veronneau, 03/10/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.