grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] more trouble with quickstart

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] more trouble with quickstart

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] more trouble with quickstart
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:09:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dunno if you're also on the grouper-users list, but assuming you're not let me first refer you to <https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/grouper-users/2005-10/msg00003.html> and the thread in which that is embedded. Let's see what that brings.

I am on that list, I guess I automatically ignore messages with "Oracle" in the subject line ... 8^)

So, I'm trying to use qs, which is configured to use hsqldb. It appears to me that hsqldb isn't running (nothing is on port 9001). The qs document has a section entitled "Starting HSQLDB" which doesn't appear to me to say anything about starting it, just configuring it. Am I supposed to do some manual step to start hsqldb?

- RL "Bob"