grouper-dev - UI Documentation

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

UI Documentation

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: UI Documentation
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:14:46 +0100

I have added my current documentation for the Grouper UI at
<http://portal.bris.ac.uk/grouper-ui-docs/README.html>. This page refers to
the QuickStart which can be obtained from
<https://www.bris.ac.uk/fluff/u/isgwb/uRjVzksRtxwwecy9Tu_cmAfn/> - until
Friday.

I would be interested in any feedback - particularly anything which is:

1) Plain wrong
2) Unintelligible
3) Missing (bad links or just lack of content on a topic which would help)
4) Would benefit from examples

We might want to think about how the API docs, UI docs and Subject docs are
linked.

Documentation will be a topic for the conference call...

Gary

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing

  • UI Documentation, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 08/23/2005