grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] UI features to discuss at tomorrow's conference call

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] UI features to discuss at tomorrow's conference call

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] UI features to discuss at tomorrow's conference call
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:10:52 -0500

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing wrote:
- do we need a subject

summary page similar to the Group summary page?

Probably.

As this is 'new' work should we leave it until after 0.6?

Yes.

Does that apply to groups as well as subjects?

I'd say so. Let's put it on the UI enhancement list and discuss slotting on an upcoming call or over the -dev list. It could be that we'd slot it into 0.6, but let's see. I think the current functionality is close to sufficient for an initial release, and I'd like to get that out sooner rather than later.

Are you already keeping a list of future UI enhancements? I'd like
us to keep a list of UI enhancements and periodically discuss how they
should be slotted into our anticipated release schedule, as we've been
doing for the API.

Not at the moment - but I will from now on.

Excellent.