Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Re: [grouper-users] Pt. 2: Playing with a new group type
- From: blair christensen <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Pt. 2: Playing with a new group type
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:47:16 -0800
[Moved to grouper-dev]
On 2004.12.29 21:28, Keith Hazelton wrote:
> Some additional info on the new group type "service" mentioned in the
> previous message.
> To get the new group type bootstrapped into the grouper system, I ran
> some hibernate db commands modeled on the ones used during the Grouper
> installation process to initialize the system tables.
I had actually been thinking about this (the adding of custom group
types) today and I'm starting to think that we should expose the
adding and managing of group types and other schema through the
I haven't actually plotted out what all would need to be added nor when
this would be added, but I think that this sort of thing should
(eventually) be exposed through the API *and* that that at the least
there should be a simple java program that ships with grouper that
exercises these bits of the API and can be used to manage Grouper's
Any strong feelings, positive or negative, on this matter? And if
positive, how soon you'd like to see it?
- Re: [grouper-users] Pt. 2: Playing with a new group type, blair christensen, 12/29/2004
- Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Pt. 2: Playing with a new group type, Tom Barton, 12/30/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.