ecas - Re: [ecas] Google Cloud Next

Subject: ECAS Exploring Clouds for Acceleration of Science

Re: [ecas] Google Cloud Next

  • From: Jamie Sunderland <>
  • To: Benedikt Riedel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ecas] Google Cloud Next
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 17:49:31 +0000

Hi Benedikt, (+CC to group)

I believe Daniel from Purdue might be interested, but not sure if he's
actually putting in a proposal.
Bill/Salva's project from SUNY has previously presented at NEXT 2018, so he
can probably tell us a bit about what it is like. I believe for example that
they provide you with a content review and tutorial to make your
presentations better. I think they would love to hear from any of the E-CAS
projects that are using GCP.

Jamie.

--
Jamie Sunderland

On 12/10/19, 9:42 AM, "Benedikt Riedel" <>