cswg - Re: Follow up from the CSWG meeting

Subject: Cloud Services Working Group

Re: Follow up from the CSWG meeting

  • From: Andrew Keating <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Follow up from the CSWG meeting
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 22:18:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Khalil,

Giving the list a try to see if it works.

-Andrew

From: Khalil Yazdi <>
Date: Friday, May 10, 2013 2:58 PM
To: "" <>, Erik Lundberg <>, "" <>, "Charlie Leonhardt ()" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "Rodney Petersen <> ()" <>, "" <>, "Mark Poepping ()" <>
Cc: Andrew Keating <>, Dana Voss <>, Tony Ryan <>, Matt Hall <>

All-

I have set up the CSWG list –

Please try subscribing and let’s send some test emails through to see if I have set it up properly (the upside of being a CIO is that you can ask others to do things like this – the downside is that staff NEVER let you do it yourself, so I am admittedly a bit out of practice!).

Once we have confirmed it works as desired, I would like to advertise the list to the broader community and hopefully make this a mainstay of our communications with our colleagues.

Wishing everyone a great weekend,

Best regards,

Khalil

  • Re: Follow up from the CSWG meeting, Andrew Keating, 05/10/2013