comanage-users - [comanage-users] COmanage Registry 3.3.0 RC3

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] COmanage Registry 3.3.0 RC3

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] COmanage Registry 3.3.0 RC3
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 17:11:39 -0400

The COmanage Project is pleased to announce the third Release Candidate of Registry 3.3.0.

https://github.com/Internet2/comanage-registry/releases/tag/3.3.0-rc3

Be sure to review the Upgrading instructions.

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Upgrading+Registry

While we do not yet recommend running this Release Candidate on production services, we would appreciate any feedback from upgrading test and QA instances. Depending on what reports we receive, we expect a final release around August 10.

The third Release Candidate includes various bug fixes from the second Release Candidate.