comanage-users - [comanage-users] COmanage Registry 3.3.0 RC2 and New Release Schedule Plans

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] COmanage Registry 3.3.0 RC2 and New Release Schedule Plans

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] COmanage Registry 3.3.0 RC2 and New Release Schedule Plans
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 16:18:18 -0400

The COmanage Project is pleased to announce the second Release Candidate of Registry 3.3.0.

https://github.com/Internet2/comanage-registry/releases/tag/3.3.0-rc2

Be sure to review the Upgrading instructions.

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Upgrading+Registry

While we do not yet recommend running this Release Candidate on production services, we would appreciate any feedback from upgrading test and QA instances. Depending on what reports we receive, we expect a final release next week.

The second Release Candidate includes various bug fixes from the first Release Candidate. While most are minor, one critical LDAP Provisioner bug has been corrected.