comanage-users - [comanage-users] Add 'view' capability

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Add 'view' capability

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Add 'view' capability
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:05:39 +0000

A modest proposal - add 'view' option to most configuration pages, in addition
to edit. For example, identifier assignment, provisioner or enrollment flow/
flow attributes. (Especially EF attributes.)

Rationale: some of these are complex, and when setting up a new CO I usually
look at one I already have working. Since 'edit' is the only button to view, I
run the risk of accidentally modifying the original.

'View' mode does work for most views - just replace the word 'edit' with
'view' in the URL. If there was a view button next to the edit button, that
would be really helpful, especially when you have to look at multiple pages to
see a complete configuration.

  • [comanage-users] Add 'view' capability, michael.manske, 03/20/2020