comanage-users - [comanage-users] using mail from the 'COmanage Registry Basic Auth' docker image

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] using mail from the 'COmanage Registry Basic Auth' docker image

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] using mail from the 'COmanage Registry Basic Auth' docker image
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 17:54:49 +0000

We are trying to set up a development environment based on the 'COmanage
Registry Basic Auth' docker image. We have successfully externalized (set up
volumes for) the local directory, Postgres data, apache site configuration,
and even the app dir so we are using the latest code from the comanage git
repo. All is working nicely, but now we want to send confirmation emails as
part of our enrollment flow.

Has anyone done this with these images? Do we need to install Sendmail in the
container?

TIA

MikeM