Subject: COmanage Users List
[comanage-users] Important Notice If You're Running Match From develop Branch
- From: Benn Oshrin <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [comanage-users] Important Notice If You're Running Match From develop Branch
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:05:01 -0600
[If you're not currently using the COmanage Match code, you can safely ignore this message.]
If you're running COmanage Match from the develop branch in git, the next time you pull and update (to or past commit 38c4048ab0) you will also pull two changes that you will need to account for:
(1) Match now has an email configuration. Follow the instructions here
to configure your installation.
(2) The Reference Identifier Assignment Method configuration has moved from the Matchgrid configuration page to a new Matchgrid Settings page. Whereas the former is only accessible to Platform Administrators, the latter is available to Matchgrid Administrators. Once the code is updated, you will need to reconfigure each Matchgrid you have set up, as per
If you don't re-configure the method, the default method of UUID will apply.
If you are using Sequence based assignment, the existing sequence state will be maintained, so even if you reset the starting index in the configuration, the next assigned ID will be whatever it was supposed to be, and not the starting index.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the above.
- [comanage-users] Important Notice If You're Running Match From develop Branch, Benn Oshrin, 10/31/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.